All payments are non-refundable.
* Your education lasts forever! Welcome back!
* There are two options:
(1) The fall semester starts at the end of August and lasts 7-8 weeks. It is offered mostly online but we have a meet & greet session likely on September 5th, in which you can meet in person your teachers and fellow classmates in person on campus. If you live out of state or too far, you don’t have to come. However, if you can come, it will only benefit you. All classes are offered.
(2) Or, you can enroll for the fall and spring semesters, if you already know you will need the two semesters. This option includes a $20 discount, no reentry fee of $20, plus the 2nd PayPal fees, so a net discount of -$47. You will have the option to select when before clicking the PayPal button below. The spring starts at the end of January.
* Costs for the fall only include $120 for tuition for all 7-8 classes/weeks + $30 for online materials + $20 reentry fee + $7 for PayPal use fees.
Costs for the fall and spring include $240 for tuition for all 7-8 classes/weeks per 2 semesters + $60 for online materials for 2 semesters – $20 discount and no $20 fee + $7 for PayPal use fees.
* VERY IMPORTANT: Use your email (the one you used to fill out the form) in the payment information. This is how we know to which student should we apply this credit.
* You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay. After clicking the yellow button below “Pay Now”, in the next screen just click the button that says “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” and then select “continue as guest” button, pay with your Debit or Credit Card. Add your information and unselect the “create a PayPal account” if you do not want to open one.
* We process payments in 2 or 3 days. Once we do, you will receive an email with the confirmation. You do not need to send us copy of your payment receipt since we get it too.
* Please do not share this link. Unsolicited payments just end up with a penalty fee and no enrollment.
Option 1: only fall semester
Option 2: fall and spring semesters (with super discount)
* * *
Your tuition helps pay part of this nonprofit program’s expenses. Thank you for your support.