READ VERY CAREFULLY before you start:
- Registration will be ONLY online.
- Registration does not guarantee enrollment. You still need to attend, present, and pass the enrollment exam and pay tuition.
- Register when you have time to do so and not in a rush, preferably from a computer. You do not want typos or mistakes. It will take you several minutes. The link will be active until August 5th.
- You will need your own email to register in our program. If you do not have one, you can open a free account at gmail.com. Keep your email and password information handy. We will send acceptance and class information through email and it will be our main means of communication.
- You want to avoid typos or mistakes in your form. Double-check your information before submitting. (*All proper names start with capital letter and not accents necessary)
- You only need to fill out the form ONCE — double entries may interfere up your enrollment.
- You will receive an email to choose your admission test within 2 days. Follow the instructions.
- Make sure you read all the information in this website to know about the new policies and changes in our program, particularly student info, frequent asked questions, and resources.
- Classes begin September 11th